NEL Music Hub Young Ambassadors
Our team of Young Ambassadors are responsible for representing the Music Hub and all the youth music ensembles.
- Behaving as a role model for all ensemble members.
- Meeting and greeting new ensemble members.
- Acting as a voice for the ensemble members, feeding back to the Music Hub staff on a regular basis with ideas, questions and problems.
- Organising and delivering social events for members of the music ensembles.
- Speaking to the press and greeting special guests at events.
- Fundraising and recruitment for music groups and projects.
If you attend one of our music groups and you would like to pass on feedback or an idea then speak to your group ambassador who can bring your thoughts to the next meeting.